Covéa Finance deploys a dedicated system for collecting and processing alerts to help detect disputed situations as early as possible. This system, which complements the existing framework, is an effective way to fight against corruption and promote the company's commitments in terms of corporate social responsibility.
This alert system makes it possible to submit a report or an alert according to certain conditions set by the governance procedure for the processing of alerts. It is integrated into the internal regulations, in the appendix Covéa Finance "Anti-corruption code of good conduct and whistleblowing system".
This new whistleblower protection system comes into force on February 9, 2023.
Its contours are deﬁned by:
- the Waserman law of March 21, 2022, which transposes the European directive of October 23, 2019
- the decree of October 3, 2022 which sets the rules for processing internal alerts, as well as the list of authorities that can receive external alerts
It only concerns natural persons:
- Collaborator (permanent, temporary or casual), including those whose employment relationship has ended;
- Having applied for a job with Covéa Finance;
- Third parties to the company (for example, employee of a supplier or customer).
In order to benefit from the related protection, the whistleblower must meet the following cumulative conditions:
- Act in good faith. He relates factually acts, behaviors or concrete situations without seeking to harm others and may be required to support his report with supporting documents.
- Make a report without direct ﬁnancial compensation.
- Report a fact falling within the scope of the device
He must have obtained information on the acts, conduct or situations, the subject of his report in the context of his professional activity, unless he had personal knowledge of it: he does not relate any element of which he is not aware. only by a third party.
To this end, we have deployed a secure alert collection platform which allows any report to be made.
Go to the platformCovéa Finance alert platform
The whistleblower can choose to remain anonymous or reveal his identity. Whatever this choice, the reports made will be treated confidentially with respect for the integrity of the information collected.
Going furtherCovéa Finance - Alert processing governance procedure (pdf - 324.03 KB)